Comment on page
Voting in YAR DAO
Voting participants have authorized rights of the network and rights as network validators. That is, the number of votes fully corresponds to the number of nodes.
All DAO members have equal rights, and everyone can propose a change and vote for it.
YAR DAO participants have the following voting options:
- 1.Text voting - any proposed issue, the result of a vote not in the meeting.
- 2.Vote to Change the Deadline and Quorum of Pending Votes - New conditions for making voting decisions will be recorded for a new vote after this vote is completed. By default: Quorus - 50+%, voting period - unlimited.
- 3.Voting to change the validator reward - block validation reward + transaction fee - these parameters can be revised up or down or excluded from the validator reward. There is also a procedure for full or partial remuneration. Default: 2YAR + transaction fee.
- 4.Staking amount - The number of coins that are required for staking to get a validator node. Default: 200'000YAR
- 5.Validator coin staking period. By default: 1 year.
- 6.DAO wallet management (withdrawals).
- 7.Return the node after blocking.
- 8.Marking a blockchain connector as certified.
- 9.The cost of a byte of transmitted information in the network is a commission for users' transactions.
Each vote has a decision time limit and a decision quorum. These parameters can be global variables and do not change without voting validators.
Deadline - the number of days before the end of the voting
A quorum is the number of votes required to make a decision.
A possible option is a simple majority of those who voted at the time of voting.
For example, the number of nodes is 50, the voting period is 7 days, without specifying a quorum, and only 10 nodes will vote in 7 days, 6 of which will make a positive decision, then the vote will be considered completed and approved.